Saturday 17 November, 2007

Say sorry to my alter ego

Now I’ll go back to doing what I do best, chronicling the life and times of none other than, me. Egoistic self centered pig you call him. Looks even more like a geek now with his dumb braces and even dumber eye wear. Well eldrich never cared much for your opinion anyway, so you can keep it for yourself and let it die somewhere. Turn around and look down, now there’s a good place to start. Nice how much fun you can have referring to yourself in the third person, eh?

Now back to the more conventional Queens English. Today was my twentieth birthday so that’s twenty years of depleting the world’s oxygen supply and giving nothing but hogwash back. That’s me, d-oh. Uh huh, I like typing out gobbledygook and meaningless expressions that make little sense in the written context but are very effective when spoken. Today by some miracle of god, I awoke, half asleep, moved towards that infernal ringing phone, quietened it, tucked it under my pillow and put it, and myself back to sleep all at ten past five in the morning. Then my alter ego awoke and deemed that more sleep would be detrimental to the day and so I had no option but to rise from the bed and away to the first mass of the day it was.

Enough of the boring details already (I picked that up from someone, eh!). Now the juicy bits, I fixed my self some breakfast and had to trudge through a couple of sandwiches with some fromage, actually a lot of fromage. Just look at the cheek of that moron, including French words at will when half of his readers won’t understand it. He’s a moron right? A moron with typical moron glasses who talks rubbish and writes such long sentences that no one but his regular readers can understand. Well eldrich still does not give a damn about what either you or his alter ego think about him. He’s happy doing what he wants. Eldrich likes metal and no one is going to tell him to stop listening to it.

Just like that moron again, randomly changing topics when you just got interested in something finally. Dumb blog this, don’t wanna read this. Just hop on to something more interesting and readable will you? Can’t believe that you actually read that and now you’re reading this! What sort of a moron are you anyway? And you call that guy a moron? Well smarty-pants, seems likes the joke’s on you now. Ha ha ha, and eldrich has had the last laugh yet again.

No one will tell eldrich to cut his hair or that it looks like it’s coming out of his ears. No one tells me that, no one. You want me to cut my hair, tell eldrich’s alter ego in a more dignified manner, like you would approach the topic while conveying it to a lady, yes eldrich like sensitive handling of issues. And he’s not as convoluted as you make him out to be, he just likes penguins. It’s a different world out there peepuls.

And today I happened to conceal the fact that I was officially a year older from someone, someone whose knowledge of this fact I deemed unacceptable. Like all decisions that I take in haste, I’ve come to regret this too. I don’t know but I’ve come to dislike this person quite a bit labeling him/her and ass licker. What he (eldrich) meant by that was that this person likes to suck up to the teachers and those in authority and once even betrayed one of our own (or so eldrich thinks he has heard). I don’t like Judases anymore than anyone else and hence I tread with caution here. (Notice the dumb switching between the third and first person here, eldrico is dumb indeed). Also eldrich just happens to hate those who claim to have a lot of cash at their disposal, a deep guttural hate that stems from the darkest corners of eldrico’s mind, where no one has been and no one will eve go and live to tell the tale. Not that they’ll even understand it, morons (see, now eldrich is obsessed with a new word, bird brain). The beautiful people he’s christened them, it all depends on the size of your steeple huh? Don’t read further, you’ll kill the poor loser with guilt.

Peace folks, till I can think straight and pen something more coherent and readable.

Peace again.

Alter ego signing out.

End of transmission.

Sending all human specimens back to earth, shipment rejected.

P.S To avoid multiple posts, I’ll add a couple of pictures here that I took from the train today, on my way back from college. In one of them you can see a little black crow perched upon the railway power lines. Now from what Mr. .K has told me, you’d be dead if you came in contact with a DC line. Well if that’s true, what saved the crow from the prophesized death? I know for a fact that the little critter didn’t die because I saw him fly away quite content, into the azure sky, unburdened by the physics of what he’d just done.

No comments: